Sunday, December 26, 2010

2010 Memory List

Dad here...

I sat down with the family long enough to get some thoughts from the boys and Lise about 2010 before our "Air-benders" started getting restless. Here is a list I gathered when I asked what was remembered about 2010. Not too bad of a list and one that I will add to on my computer when I get that moment of recollection. Perhaps you might have a few things for me to add?

Here's the list so far:

Lego Land
Sea World
Hilton Family Reunion
Ten days with John & Lani’s children
Baja Cruise with Hilton’s
Reed’s Baptism
Reed turned 8
Church calling changes
Halloween
o Pirates
Mom hikes with the boys
o Wallace Falls
o Franklin Falls
o Cougar Mountain
o “Y” in Utah
o Twin Falls
o Bridle Vile Falls
o Haybrook
Reindeer Zoo
Christmas 2010
o Webkins
o Air Hockey
o Kinect
o Gift Cards
o Lego’s
o Candy
o Rocks
o Betta bowl
Dean’ s broken wrist
Roller skating
Ice Skating
Knights of the multiplication table
Robot Camp
Dean’s sport camp
Book reports for pizza
Aunt Rosie’s memorial
24 hour trip to Tennessee and back
Reagan’s birth
Crown molding, new doors and such
Ape Caves with Whitmore’s
Father/Son camp-out (oh the rain)
Webelo’s and Wolf
Dad graduated from WSU

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

What a great idea. I think E and I will do this for our FHE tonight!