Friday, October 29, 2010

We're moving to San Diego...

Just kidding. But at 70 degrees and sunny I thought about it.

Here is a few of the highlights from Legoland and Sea World.


1. The patience it must have taken whomever to make these lego creation is incredible! Darth Vader and R2D2 is a great example.

2. This may be the closest the kids get to the real thing.


3. We loved all of Seaworld! What an amazing place. The whale show and the dolphin show were fantastic. Despite the smell I always love the penguins. The otter and sea lions were really fun. The sharks were really cool because you were taken underneath their tank and so we could view them from above and both sides. Below are Dean with a white whale and Reed with Shamu.






3 comments:

Janet said...

good trick with your title!...i'd come visit.

Jennifer said...

More, more!! I want more pictures and details! I miss you all so much it's never enough. =) Now to post about the cruise!...

Anonymous said...

I totally fell for the title. I was ready to call Dean and chastise him for not tell me. :)
BTW, It's me...Keli.